EMC's service offering includes a proven e-billing service through sending encrypted original tax invoices, and other financial documentation, with the same "look and feel" as paper-based documents. Data from companies is received and converted into the required format before being sent out by way of e-mail, fax or as a raw data files.
In addition, this information is made available through a secure online Repository Management System (RMS). From here, helpdesks or debtors departments can track, view and resend documents at the click of a button. This electronic document management and storage system allows companies a "hands-on" approach to control their entire billing process, thus saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Bills are sent electronically at a fraction of the cost of traditional paper-based bills;
- Documents cannot be manipulated;
- Increased cash flow and reduced debtor's days due to the speed of delivery;
- Sending documents by way of e-mail is efficient, practical and reliable;
- No more month-end rush and postage delays;
- E-billing is more secure than sending paper-based documents;
- Holistic solution to managing bill delivery, resends and query resolution.